Thursday 5 April 2012

Taper time :-)

I cannot convey what pleasure it gives me to write that I have done my last long run!! 20 miles, 3hr9min and a grin from ear-to-ear. I have had to wait a few days before writing this to allow time for the pain to subside slightly, it was pure torture. I just hope adrenalin is really as powerful as everyone says to get me through the last 6 miles.

I did an interval run today and, finally, I feel the training plan is working... Still really hard but in a good way (!?). And I love my garmin. check out my long run, just because you can (as I am sure it is not interesting to anyone else!). http://connect.garmin.com/activity/164098848

2.5 more weeks only, I am starting to get scared. Happy days though, time to taper is sweeter than any creme egg (and I love a creme egg!). I am going to enjoy the next couple of weeks....

No comments:

Post a Comment